To be considered as an exhibitor in the Placitas Library’s Collin Meeting Room, please fill out the form below and we will follow up with you shortly. (Click on the picture to view an enlargement of the layout of the room.) Guidelines and submission information appear below the form. Please scroll down.
The Art Committee has scheduled group shows for all of 2017. We welcome submissions for any of the following (with the exceptions noted*).
Art Exhibits 2017
- January “Critters!” animals – all mediums
- February-“Arte de Mask” – mixed mediums
- March “NM Quilters” annual show*
- April “Youth Show” Placitas Elementary School*
- May “Plein Air Art” in conjunction with the Placitas Garden Tour
- June “Altered Books”
- July “Poetry and Collage”
- August “Community Center Painters” annual show*
- September “Art Under Glass” watercolor, pastel, graphite, etc.
- October “Wearable Art” clothing & jewelry (repeating group event)*
- *November “Jardineros Photographers”*
- December “Recycled Art”
*participants for these 2017 exhibits are limited to members of the groups listed