- Online Resources
- How You Can Help
- About Us
- Make a Monetary Donation
We are looking for a director:
Placitas Community Library (PCL), a 503c charitable organization, is seeking candidates for the position of Library Director. Our Library Director is the administrative head of PCL.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Master’s Degree in library and information sciences from a school accredited by the American Library Association
- A minimum of five (5) years pf recent experience in library administration, or the equivalent experience in a related field
- Strong commitment to the mission and philosophy of public library experience and to the Placitas community
- Excellent leadership, organizational and management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and technological skills
Salary is commensurate with experience. Flexible working schedule is available.
For consideration, please send a cover letter and your detailed résumé to ldpcl18
Ancestry 101 with Professional Genealogist Angela McTee
Saturday, June 14 at 2pm
Learn how to conduct family research
and decipher material
Co-existing with coyotes, with Judy Paulsen and Rowdy the Sighthound
and her new book, Cave of Bones
Las Montanas FunRacer 10K, 5K, Doggie Walk, Kids’ Fun Run
Saturday, September 22
Sign up here
Support the library by donating your used vehicle
Thanks to a generous grant of $10,000 from the PNM Fund, we have been adding rocks to stabilize the hill in front of the library and have bought new furniture for using the Wi-Fi on our front portal.
Note: Any event held at PCL does not constitute an endorsement by the library of the group’s policies or beliefs.